Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gerix WIFI Cracker

Another New Application added in BackTrack 4 Pre-Final

GerixWiFiCracker is GUI for Aircrack-ng suite, is designed for pentesting in a realworld with efficent and userfriendly graphic interface.

Get Gerix WIFI Cracker:

apt-get update
apt-get install gerix-wifi-cracker

 You can use the program for various types of attack on wifi networks:

  - Cracking WEP (chop-chop, fragmentation)
  - Cracking WPA (based on wordlist or rainbow tables)
  - Client-side attacks
  - Creating fake access-point

See Video Demonstration


Nasrudiin said...

I have seen the video but I am having difficulties installing. I am using usb bt3. If you could please help me sort out this. Thank you

Anonymous said...

gerix wont install on bt3 because it is slackware based and gerix is a debian based app.

daydave100 said...

How do I install it for ubuntu?
It always fails the installation. Also, once I install it, how will I be able to access it?

Thank You.

Anonymous said...

can i use this for windows OS??

Mubeen Mehmood said...

hello sir, i want download gerix wifi
link not open
post a new link

d3v1l said...


sudo python /usr/share/gerix*/

sudo apt-get install gerix-wifi-cracker-ng

Anonymous said...

i tried the way u suggest

but it wont work :/

i use ubuntu 11.10

helen reed said...

Such a great information and I've been looking for this..

Anonymous said...

hello, i'm new in to install gerix wifi cracker in ubuntu 11.10

i'm found some error here when i install gerix wifi cracker in my ubuntu.

this error will present "python: can't open file '/usr/share/gerix*/': [Errno 2] No such file or directory" when i type in terminal "sudo python /usr/share/gerix*/ "

SEO Services Company said...

I came across this video and found very usefull I got installed and its working fine thanks a lot

flakefrost said...

Gerix is so much easier than learning all the terminal commands! Vote 1 for a GPU accellerated wordlist generator that's built into Gerix and cracks WPA2 on the go! :)