PenTBox is a Security Suite that packs security and stability testing oriented tools for networks and systems. Programmed in Ruby and oriented to GNU/Linux systems, but compatible with Windows, MacOS and every systems where Ruby works.
FTP fuzzing improved and finished.
- Improved CLI.
- Improved files working.
- Now the Honeypot log have a file by default.
- Added a hping3-based mode to work in syn_dos.rb
- Added Dictionary attack and Dictionary-bruteforce
hybrid attack in hash_cracker.rb
- Added SHA384 in digest.rb and hash_cracker.rb
- Now modules integration is with modules and classes,
this improve the portability and the performance but
the modules can’t be executed independently.
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
- Minor improvements.