JBroFuzz is a web application fuzzer for requests being made over HTTP or HTTPS. Its purpose is to provide a single, portable application that offers stable web protocol fuzzing capabilities.
Here is the follow up 2.2 release of JBroFuzz:
- 50 new Oracle SQL Injection Payloads
- Added back CRLF padding at the end of the message request
- Fixed preference option under Fuzzing for "\r\n" instead of "\n"
- Fixed "Payload in the wrong location" (sourceforge ID: 2997848)
- Added a payloads column in the output table (you can sort by payload!)
- Fixed a memory leakage problem when displaying more than 3000 rows
- Fixed a memory leakage problem within the "On The Wire" panel
Download: http://sourceforge.net and more info http://www.owasp.org/index.php/JBroFuzz