The OISF development team is proud to announce Suricata 1.0.0, the first stable release of Suricata, the Open Source Intrusion Detection and Prevention engine.
- Support for the tag keyword was added.
- Support for DCERPC over UDP was added.
- CUDA was fixed and it's performance was improved a lot
- Fix short HTTP sessions sometimes not being parsed properly.
- Duplicate signatures are now detected, the signature with the highest revision is used.
- Uricontent inspection was improved.
- alert debuglog now also prints flow information, including flowbits.
- Pattern searching was improved in general and specially also for DCE traffic.