WINDOWS AUTOPWN - Autohack your targets with least possible interaction
- Contains already custom-compiled executables of famous and effective exploits alongwith a few original exploits.
- No need to debug, script or compile the source codes.
- Scans all ports 1 - 65535 after taking the IP address and tries all possible exploits according to the list of discovered open ports (OpenPorts.TXT)
- PortScan is multi-threaded.
- Doesn't require any Database at the back-end like msf
- Can be also be used to test effectiveness of IDS/IPS
- Launched exploits are independent and doesn't rely on service fingerprinting (to avoid evasion, if any)
The aim of creating winAUTOPWN is not to compete with already existing commercial frameworks like Core Impact (Pro), Immunity Canvas, Metasploit Framework (freeware), etc. which offer autohacks, but to create a free, quick, standalone application which is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of support of other dependencies.
Latest additions :
Added a commandline parameter -doRFI to force Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability Scan Module which is set to off from now onwards by default.
Added a commandline parameter -doRCE to force Remote Code Execution Web Vulnerability Scan Module which is set to off from now onwards by default.
Changed bsdAUTOPWN Portscan to support multithreading.
Added smart multithreading in BSDAUTOPWN. Sets 10 threads for Public IP addresses and 1000 for Private IP addresses.
Added BSDAUTOPWN for DragonFly BSD (SVR4)