NiX Brute Forcer is a parallel login brute-forcer. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords. The goal of NiX is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication such as: HTTP(S) BASIC/FORM, MySQL, SSH, FTP. It is based on NiX Proxy Checker.
- Basic Authorization & FORM support
- HTTP/SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy support
- FORM auto-detection & Manual FORM input configuration.
- It is multi-threaded
- Auto-removal of dead or unreliable proxy and when site protection mechanism blocks the proxy
- Integrated proxy randomization to defeat certain protection mechanisms
- With Success and Failure Keys results are 99% accurate
- Wordlist shuffling via macros
- Advanced coding and timeout settings makes it outperform any other brute forcer