A very fast network logon cracker which support many different services.
* Added patch by Petar(dot)Kaley(at)gmail.com which adds nice icons to cygwin hydra files
* Added patch by Gauillaume Rousse which fixes a warning display
* New Oracle module (for databases via OCI, for TNS Listener passwd, for SID enumeration)
* New SMTP user enum module (using VRFY, EXPN or RCPT command)
* Memory leak fix for -x bruteforcing option reported by Alex Lau
* Fix for svn module, for some versions it needs one more lib, thanks to the
Debian team for reporting!
* Fix ssh module, on connection refused a credential could be lost
* Fix http-form module, a redirect was not always followed
* QA on all modules for memory leaks
* Better gtk detection (to not even try xhydra compilation when its useless)
* First blant attempt for configuring to x64 systems (Linux and *BSD)
* Updated network password cracker comparison on the web page (for hydra and new ncrack)
* Indented all source code