A Free Penetration Testing And Vulnerability Research Toolkit
Inguma is a penetration testing toolkit entirely written in python. The framework includes modules to discover hosts, gather information about, fuzz targets, brute force user names and passwords and, of course, exploits.
Some minor features added are:
- An icon has been added to graph nodes to show the OS of the target when available.
- New autosave feature that will save the KB after every module execution to prevent data loss in case of GUI crash. This autosaved KB will be loaded at startup if the user wants.
- Single host report option added to the node menu.
- Improved performance of ping and scan modules.
- More modules have been ported to the GUI, like "identify"; wich has also been added to the list of modules launched on adding a target.
- We are now closer to full Windows compatibility