This version adds stability in multiple areas, adds better detection of apache web server handling, adds new features, exploits, and most importantly the spear phishing attacks now support Yahoo and Hotmail.
* Fixed the path to UPX in Back|Track 5 if installed to /usr/bin/upx
* Added the latest Cisco AnyConnect download and execute exploit from Metasploit
* Added a message prompt if Apache is not detected being running. If it isn’t it will now ask if you want to start it (thanks ChrisJohnRiley)
* Added auto migration into the Metasploit Client-Side attacks, previously it was only for Java Applet (thanks ChrisJohnRiley)
* Changed the iframe width and height to be 100/100 to have better clips on Adobe PDF exploits (thanks ChrisJohnRiley)
* Changed dnsspoof path to be reflective of Back|Track 5
* Added support for Yahoo and Hotmail, you can now configure it in the set_config file at the very bottom as EMAIL_PROVIDER