The most interesting features of the framework are:
- Real platform independence. Tested on Windows, Linux, *BSD and OS X.
- No native library dependencies. All of the framework has been written in pure Python.
- Good performance when compared with other frameworks written in Python and other scripting languages.
- Very easy to use.
- Plugin development is extremely simple.
- The framework also collects and unifies the results of well known tools: sqlmap, xsser, openvas, dnsrecon, theharvester...
- Integration with standards: CWE, CVE and OWASP.